We are not yet taking pool rentals. 2021 Pool Rental information will be coming soon!
The Athens City Pool can be rented to organizations and private parties.
|Party Room||$40/hr||The party room can be rented during open swim hours or after hours until 10 pm. Reserving the party room does not reserve any other pool area for private use.|
|Party Room + Splash Pad||$75/hr||Renting the party room + splash pad can only be done after hours.|
|Leisure Pool & Slides||$100/hr||Renting the leisure pool and slides allows use of only those areas. Can only be rented after hours.|
|Whole Facility + Party Room||$150/hr||Must be rented a minimum of two (2) hours. Can only be rented after hours.|
All cancellations must be made at least one week in advance of the scheduled event. A $40 cancellation fee will be collected for all cancelled events made with less than one week's notice.
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- Reservations operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations made due to weather can request a makeup date based on availability. After hours rentals will be considered complete after 60-minutes has been completed without inclement weather or uncontrollable circumstances.
- Renters may receive a refund if: (a) inclement weather exists, and (b) renters cannot find a "make-up" reservations date.
- Patrons may setup no sooner than 10 minutes before their scheduled time.
- Standard lifeguard breaks will be honored during the scheduled time.
- Alcohol, smoking, and glass containers are NOT permitted on City property at any time.
- Renters are responsible for all cleanup after their event has taken place.
- The posted rules must be followed at all times. The pool staff reserves the right to make any changes to the rules for the safety of patrons.