Project #315 Stimson Avenue Improvements-
Pre-Phase B: January 1st – February 28th, 2021 Stimson Ave Intersections
During this work period Trucco Construction will maintain traffic with lane shifts to center lane or at times have one lane controlled by flaggers. Trucco will be working in the following areas:
- February 1 – 28, 2021: Continue Sanitary Sewer Installation on Stimson Avenue:
- Two way traffic with eastbound traffic channelized into center lane
- Flagging as needed to maintain two-way traffic
- Two lanes will be opened at the end of the day using the center turn lane for eastbound traffic
- AEP will also be relocating some of their utilities during the month of February:
- Underground Line Relocate: Between Ambassador Laundry and the Post Office. The work is expected to be completed by 2/12/2021 and will require lane closures.
- Overhead Pole Relocates: AEP crews will be working in the intersection of Carpenter St/E. State Street/Stimson Ave for the next several weeks, and the work will require lane closures.
Phase I: March 1 – Mid-August, 2021 Stimson Avenue North Half Construction
- During Phase I of the project, one lane of traffic will be maintained on Stimson Avenue in the westbound direction. Eastbound traffic will be detoured to East State Street. Pedestrian traffic will be detoured to the south-side of Stimson Avenue.
Phase II: Mid-August – November, 2021 Stimson Avenue South Half Construction
- Phase II is expected to begin once Phase I work is completed. Access to residences and businesses will be maintained.
- During Phase II of the project, one lane of traffic will be maintained on Stimson Avenue in the westbound direction. Eastbound traffic will be detoured to East State Street. Pedestrian traffic will be detoured to the north-side of Stimson Avenue.
Post Phase II Roadway Work
- Once the roadway work is completed the contractor may continue working on final grading, seeding and mulching, and landscaping between November 2021 and May 2022
Project #320 Dewatering Improvements